- You need a library card to use the library.
- To obtain the library card you need:
- fill in registration card
- photo 2x3
- EEK 20
- to register your Estonian ID card as the library card you need:
-Estonian ID card
-fill in registration card
- Library card is issued on the basis of a valid ID and it has to be renewed yearly.
- You cannot pass your library card on to other persons.
- You have to inform the staff of library of the changes in your name, school, work position, home address and phone number and also immediately inform them if you have lost your library card.
- The library collections and services are available to everyone.
- The borrower is responsible for returning the library material latest on the due date.
- Loans can be renewed if it is allowed, there are not any reservations and you will renew them in time.
- You can renew your loans in database ESTER at http://tallinn.ester.ee/patroninfo or you can ask the library personnel to do it for you.
- Books on loan may be reserved.
- When a book you have reserved arrives in the library you will be notified by e-mail by phone.
- You are financially responsible for the library materials you use.
- If you fail to return borrowed materials in due time, you have to pay a fine.
- Materials issued from Library's collections must be handled with care and not damaged. You must not trace, mark or write on any items from the collections.
- Users who have damaged or lost library materials or equipment must compensate the loss.
- No briefcases, large bags or outdoor coats may be taken into the library rooms.
- Use of mobile phones is not permitted.
- Peace and quiet is to be respected in the library.