Copying and printing in the TUT Library are selfservices offered by Estonian output service company Overall. There are three print/copy devices in the library.
To use output services you will need to have:
- Estonian ID-card (or a magnetic card, for example ISIC) to identify yourself at the machine
- Printing account and an electronic or cash down payment on it
How and where to pay for the service?
Can be used by contractual clients of mobile telephone operators (EMT, Elisa, Tele2) and call card users.
Call the quick dial number: 1312*ticket type*personal identification code
Ticket types are: 503 for 50 EEK payments, 504 for 100 EEK payments, 530 for 18 EEK payments.
For example: 1312*530*12345678901
After hearing the instructions in estonian, press * to verify the payment. If the payment is successful, the payer will be informed by SMS.
NB! A service fee of the mobile operator 3 EEK is added when buying ID-ticket by mobile telephone.
- In the Internet bank
- Go to the webpage www.pilet.ee
- Log on with ID-card
- Choose "Osta Overalli ID-pilet"
- Insert the personal identification code
- Choose and mark the ticket type:
- TTÜ 50 krooni väljastusteenus
- TTÜ 100 krooni väljastusteenus
- TTU 18 krooni väljastusteenus
- Click "Jätka"
- Check the ticket information. If everything is in order click the Internet bank link and make the payment.
- Making the payment make sure to click the button "Tagasi kaupmehe juurde" in the Internet bank! Otherwise the ID-ticket might not be activated.
You can buy an ID-ticket through the Internet bank for yourself or for someone else. For this, enter the personal identification code of the person you want to buy the ID-ticket for.
You can register as a service user with the aid of the personnel and pay in cash at the Copycentre (TUT Study Building 4). The minimum amount is 25 EEK, the service fee is 5 EEK.
At the Copy Centre it is possible to create the printing account with a suitable magnetic card instead of the ID-card (for example: ISIC or bank card or some other customer card).
You can acquire more information about opening an account and making the payment here.
Questions can be asked by e-mail eMakse@overall.ee or by phone 630 0507 (Mon-Fry 9.00-17.00).
For printing use the PC-s in the Computer Lab on the 2nd floor of the library.
The print/copy devices are located on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor. The user’s guides how to print and make copies you will find beside the devices.
If you need help — ask the librarian!
A4 - print/copy
A4 - two-sided print/copy
A3 - print/copy
A3 - two-sided print/copy